DENTIST SERVING BERKELEY, CA: TMJ & SLEEP APNEA SPECIALIST
Dr. Chris Chui is a dentist and TMJ Specialist who provides comprehensive dental services, including Invisalign, dental implants, teeth whitening and TMJ treatment, to patients in Berkeley. San Francisco Dental Wellness is located in the Financial District of San Francisco, a short trip from Berkeley, CA.
Contact us to schedule your appointment today!
Dentist and TMJ Specialist in Berkeley, CA
San Francisco Dental Wellness provides comprehensive dental services and TMJ treatment in Berkeley, California. Call 415-781-1944 or contact us today to schedule an appointment.
What We Do
We provide a wide range of dental services from general dentistry and restorative dentistry to sleep medicine and cosmetic procedures. We specialize in the treatment of TMJ disorder, helping patients relieve their pain and restore range of motion in the jaw. Dr Chris Chui is the specialist and clinical director at the VA Medical Center for the sleep apnea and TMJ clinic.
Services We Offer
We provide the following services to patients in Berkeley, California:
- General Dentistry. We provide a complete range of general dentistry services from teeth cleaning and oral exams to root canals.
- Restorative Dentistry. Our restorative dental services can save or replace your teeth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry. Your smile can look better than ever with our cosmetic dentistry services, such as teeth whitening and veneers.
- Sedation Dentistry. If you are nervous or anxious about going to the dentist, whether it's a routine cleaning or a dental procedure, we provide sedation options to help you relax.
- Dental Implants. A missing tooth can be replaced with a dental implant, an artificial tooth root with a crown attached. An implant can replace a single tooth or multiple teeth with an implant supported bridge or dentures.
- Treatment of TMJ Disorders. TMJ stands for the temporomandibular joint where the lower jaw attaches to the skull. If you have pain or limited range of motion in your jaw, you may suffer from TMJ disorder. We provide a range of treatments for this condition.
- Invisalign. Straighten your teeth discreetly with Invisalign, the clear alternative to braces.
- Botox® and Juvederm®. Improve your smile and facial aesthetics with Botox® and/or Juvederm® cosmetic treatments.
- Sleep Medicine. Do you snore or often feel tired? You may be suffering from sleep apnea, a condition that impedes your breathing at night, preventing you from getting quality sleep. We provide oral appliance therapy for snoring and sleep apnea.
Why Choose San Francisco Dental Wellness?
At San Francisco Dental Wellness we emphasize the close relationship between oral health and your overall health and wellness. As a TMJ specialist, we focus on proper jaw movement and how it relates to your dental health and nutrition. We strive to create and maintain a comfortable, judgment free environment where our patients can get the care they need in a place they actually want to go.
Frequently Asked Questions
Directions from Berkeley, CA
Get on I-580 E/I-80 W in Emeryville from Martin Luther King Jr Way and Ashby Ave
Head south on Martin Luther King Jr Way toward Addison St
Turn right onto Ashby Ave
Use any lane to turn slightly right onto the I-80 E/I-580 W ramp
Keep left and merge onto I-580 E/I-80 W
Follow I-80 W to Fremont St in San Francisco. Take exit 2C from I-80 W
Merge onto I-580 E/I-80 W
Keep right to continue on I-80 W, follow signs for San Francisco
Keep right at the fork to stay on I-80 W
Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 2C for Fremont St toward Folsom St
Keep left, follow signs for Fremont St and merge onto Fremont St
Continue on Fremont St. Take Pine St to Sansome St
Merge onto Fremont St
Continue onto Front St
Turn left onto Pine St
Pass by Equinox Pine St (on the left)
Turn left after Walgreens (on the right)
Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Bush St
Turn left onto Sansome St
San Francisco Dental Wellness will be on the right
Contact us at 415-781-1944 to schedule your appointment!